*Follow the aftercare instructions found below for the amount of time listed beside your new piercing.
Helix, Daith, Rook, Tragus & Conch: 3-4 Months
Tongue, Smiley & Web: 2-3 Weeks
Labret & Medusa: 2 Months
Nostril & Septum: 2 Months
Eyebrow & Bridge: 2 Months
Nipple: 3-4 Months
Navel: 4-6 Months
Lobe: 1-3 Months
Cheek: 6 Months
Body Piercing Aftercare
1. Before cleaning or touching a new piercing always wash your hands with antibacterial soap or hand sanitizer to avoid cross contamination and infection.
2. Clean your piercing with the help of a Sterile Saline Solution that you can purchase in studio or at your local pharmacy. Also known as "saline wound wash" which is found in an aerosol cannister. *Homemade saline solutions are strictly forbidden
3. Twice a day; morning and night or after exercise, soak a Q-tip with saline and clean the secretions around the jewelry by applying a gentle pressure around the wound. If secretions resist, do not remove them by force. *This is like picking a scab. It wil considerably slow down the healing process.
4. Always clean the piercing after your bath or shower to remove any soap or shampoo residue. Never use scented soaps or bubble bath during the healing process. *Doing so can lead to irritation and rejection.
5. Never use the following products on your piercing:
- Isopropyl (rubbing Alcohol) or Peroxide; using them will dry out the skin
- Antibiotic oitment or cream with Zinc Bacitracin base; these will inhibit proper oxygenation and may generate an abcess.